Hi, and welcome!
My name is Kimberly (Suits) Lewis, I’m a quirky spirit who enjoys a good laugh, yummy food and great stories.
I started the creative studio as a way to connect and create with people through photography!
I love that I get to help encapsulate your special moments and bring to life impactful branding materials through photography.
I’ve explored photography as one of my favorite creative outlets, along with cooking, for many years. It’s so fun to use image composition and color play as tools for expressing myself.
My passion for photography followed me through my college studies, where I majored in visual journalism. Through those studies I was trained in the science of image composition, comfortable page design, and the art of compelling storytelling.
Since then, I’ve gained professional experience with photo shoots and the image selection process by working on specialty magazines, major e-commerce retailers and professional photographers. (Read more about my full work history)
A beautiful image can elevate any branding efforts, BUT without a strategic goal behind the asset your goals will fall short. If done right, a well planned image will tell a compelling story AND elicit action!
Motivated by the creative challenges along with industry insights, we can work together to build your perfect brand gallery, because your business deserves to stand out!!
Some fun facts about me!
- I’m married to my high school sweetheart, Nick
- We have two fur babies, Bandit and Millie
- This summer we road tripped for four months, making our way to Boston, Brooklyn and Denver
- Before our trip we lived in St. Pete for three years and are now back in Winter Park, where we both grew up
- Together we own an online and pop up indie bookshop, Bandit’s Bookshop
- My love of portrait photography started way back in high school when I dove into self portraits emulating iconic women (The B&W above was inspired by Jackie Kennedy)
- I have both a B.A. in Visual Journalism and M.S. in Digital Marketing from The University of Alabama
- If I had to identify as a TV character I’d say Jessica Day from New Girl