Green Wine Goblets // Honest Beauty Glow Powder // Green Tie Waist Dress // Blush Loafers // Daisy Headband // French Cookbook // Wine and Bread Basket // Supergoop Glow Screen // Watercolor Skirt // Sandwich Recipe
May is here, and almost gone! Although it’s hard to believe we’re almost three months into quarantine, I really feel like Nick and I have come into our new routine nicely. We’re utilizing a seating area of the house that we NEVER used much before.. It’s quickly become my new favorite place!! Each morning we make our way to the comfy chairs to enjoy a cup of coffee and a few pages of our books!
Another space I’m excited to start using more is our backyard! We unfortunately had to remove one of the three large oak trees from our backyard. However, it was unhealthy and had lived a full life so it was time to let her go. Fortunately, we are now getting a ton more sunshine out there! I’m dreaming of eating al fresco and lounging with a book!!
Now for the good part, I’ve pulled together a few things I’ve been loving this month!
- Even though we are “stuck” at home, it doesn’t mean we can’t make the everyday special!? When I saw these green wine goblets, I just had to have them. We’re using them as pretty everyday glasses and I’m obsessed!
- I’ve been trying to transition to a cleaner beauty routine, this month I tried the Supergoop Glow Screen and the Honest Beauty Glow Powder. I’m loving them both! The glow screen definitely lives up to the hype, it’s so light on my skin and at the end of the day it isn’t sticky at all! The glow powder is so nice as well, it’s not as visible as the cream product I previously used but I’m loving the sheer veil effect!
- While WFH I’m constantly looking for easy and flowy everyday wear wardrobe options. I’ve been wearing this green tie waist dress on repeat (plus it looks so cute with my new fav headband!) and I instantly fell in love with this watercolor skirt!
- If I’m being honest, I’ve been loving these blush loafers for a few months now. I now have three pairs, including the blush, tan and blue. They are literally like walking around in your bedroom slippers.
- Not sure why, but french cooking to me is just synonymous with a romantic dinner for two! Nick got me this french cookbook for Christmas and we finally made our first meal from it, the Garlic Ginger Shrimp and Spiced Chickpeas. It was delicious!!